What Information is Collected
We ask you for information to help identify you, including, but not limited to, first and last name, date of birth, home or other physical address, email address or other contact information. This is all information which we consider to be “Personal Information” and you will be asked to provide this when you open an account and occasionally at other times when you use the website.
Other information you should consider:
If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence. We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them. Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders. Details of your visits to our site [including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise] and the resources that you access.
What Types of Information Do We and Our Affiliates Collect From You?
By entering your Personal Information on the website, you accept that AEX Services may retain your Personal Information and use it to:
- to process your registration on our Sites, including verifying your information to ensure its accuracy and validity.
- to fulfill your requests (e.g., to allow you to order food through our venue, golf club, restaurant and other partners, and have it delivered to you, or to provide you with information that you request).
- to fulfill your purchases (e.g., to process credit card payments in connection with your order).
- to customize content on our Sites (e.g., the venue, convention center, restaurant and other partners that will deliver to your location).
- to send you important information regarding the Sites, such as certain changes to our terms, conditions, policies and/or other administrative information. Because this information may be material to your use of the Sites, you may not opt out of receiving such communications.
- to inform you of products, programs, services and promotions that we believe may be of interest to you and to permit you to participate in sweepstakes, contests and similar promotions (collectively, “Promotions”).
- to permit you to refer us to your friends so that we may send them a promotional offer through the Sites. If you wish to use this feature, you may be required to provide us with, and we may use, your friend’s name and email address. By using this functionality, you affirm that you are entitled to use and provide us with your friend’s name and email address for this purpose. We will not use your friend’s Personal Information for any purpose other than to allow a promotional offer to be sent and/or to troubleshoot any issues with respect such promotional offer, unless we disclose such other purpose to you at the time you provide your friend’s Personal Information to us.
- for our internal business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, developing new products, enhancing our website, improving our services, identifying usage trends and determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns.
How Do We and Our Affiliates Share Your Personal Information With Others?
- to provide services, or to enable third party service providers to provide services, such as payment processing, website hosting, data analysis, infrastructure provisioning, IT services, customer service, email delivery services, and other similar services.
- to detect, prevent or otherwise address actual or suspected fraud, security or technical issues, and to verify your purchase to holder(s) of any credit card(s) or other payment account(s) used to place order(s) through your account.
- as required to fulfill your order (e.g., to our restaurant partners to enable them to fulfill your order).
- to identify you to any person to whom you send messages through the Sites and Applications.
- to an affiliate or other third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including without limitation in connection with any bankruptcy and/or similar proceedings).
- as we believe to be appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations and/or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety and/or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you and/or others; (g) to permit us to pursue available remedies and/or limit the damages that we may sustain; and (h) for recordkeeping purposes.
If you do not wish to receive marketing-related emails from us, you may unsubscribe from receiving them by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any of those emails.
If at any time you wish us to stop processing your information for the above purposes, then you must contact us at email@example.com and we will take the appropriate steps to stop doing so. Please note that this may mean that your account will have to be closed.
The Personal Information that you are required to give during the AEX Services registration process is encrypted for protection. All of our users’ information, not just sensitive information, is stored on servers in secure operating environments. You expressly consent to us transferring your Personal Information to, and storing it on, servers located outside of the United States, United Kingdom and/ or the European Economic Area (“Other Territories”). As part of this process we may transfer your personal information to our holding and subsidiary companies, any of our partners, associated parties and service providers. The laws on holding personal data in Other Territories may be less stringent than the laws applicable to the United States, United Kingdom and/ or the European Union, but we will take all steps reasonably necessary to transfer and store your information in a safe, confidential and secure environment.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
We will endeavor to ensure that the information we hold is accurate, relevant and up to date. You may update some of your Personal Information at any time by logging in and going to the “My Account” section. If you want to change some of your Personal Information but can’t see a way to do it, then please contact us.
Last updated: 2/12/21
AEX Services’ quality product and attention to detail has helped our show to grow by over 40% in the past four years.
[Our] favorite thing about AEX Services are the people I get to work with. They roll up their sleeves to work alongside our staff and are as dedicated and passionate about making our trade show successful as we are. They understand the true definition of partnership.
Entering the third year with PANTS, [we] realized that each year we came to the show with the same team players, and that was a great comfort. The ability to work with the same team members was nice for our team. The PLNA Staff look to you for their answers and the answer they got was always “No Problem”. You have gathered a great team and served us well.
We have a large show that rotates throughout the US, an international biennial event, and one of the largest, most established shows in Houston. AEX Services promised to be our partner wherever we went, including Europe. They are there for us every step of the way. One stop. Worldwide. First class service all the way.
AEX Services is a tireless group of exceptional talent – they offer true partnership to our team. AEX Services easily beats all other providers we have considered on pricing, level of service, and wide-ranging support that our teams require to produce complex events.
AEX Services has been a true partner for us, a real extension of our team. The success of our events matter to them and that’s evident.
When you told [us] that you would exceed our expectations, we did not just get “lip service”… we got results. Expo Management and Exhibitors were more than pleased – we were overwhelmed with the positive attitude and responsiveness which AEX Services provided.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you and AEX Services for the outstanding service we received for our 2007 Convention. In particular, we want to recognize Chris Rowan for his professionalism and dedication. We look forward to working with you again to make next year even better.
We switched to AEX Services five years ago because of their pricing…we’ve stayed because of their exceptional service.